Tree Care Questions & Answers
Below you will find answers to many of our most frequently asked questions regarding tree care and grounds maintenance. If you can't find the answer to you question please give us a call at (941) 748-5030 or submit a question here.
After you trim my trees can you remove the debrit?
Yes - Once we have completed the tree trimming job we will clean up the mess
Can you trim mangroves?
Yes - We can trim back mangroves however the are restrictions and guidelines that must be followed
I think my palm trees might be sick. Can you help?
Yes - An Olive Branch tree care specialist will identify problems and offer solutions
Why should I have my trees trimmed/pruned?
There are a few reasons why you might want to have your trees trimmed or pruned:
- To remove diseased or storm-damaged branches
- To thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation
- To reduce the height of a tree
- To remove obstructing lower branches
- To shape a tree for design purposes